* Problem - After 30,000 miles, transmission fluid begins to show its age as it turns brown in color and oxidizes due to the combination of time and heat. Deposits begin to form around the transmission's many moving parts, resulting in valves that stick and gears that slip or are sluggish and chatter as they shift.
* Solution - Rather than just removing the fluid found in the bottom of the pan, the entire transmission is cleaned and replenished with the use of special equipment. The transmission and its torque converter have all of their old contaminated fluid removed while new fluid and premium conditioners are added.
COOLING SYSTEM FLUSH
* Problem - Coolant is depleted of buffering ingredients and becomes extremely corrosive, literally eating holes in cooling system components. By-products of corrosion damage, as well as rust and scale, clog the passageways that conduct the water through the radiator and choke off the flow. This may result in an overheated engine that may be damaged beyond repair.
* Solution - The entire cooling system is first cleaned and then all debris and worn out coolant is completely removed from the system. Then, fresh new premium coolant is added. Conditioners are also included to prevent rust and corrosion and BG Universal Cooling System Sealer is also included to prevent leaks.
FUEL/AIR INDUCTION SERVICE
* Problem - Deposits accumulate on intake valves, injectors, ports, fuel injectors and combustion chambers causing loss of power, rough idle, hesitation, misfire, pinging, knocking, mileage and hard starting.
* Solution - Cleans fuel injectors, throttle body, plenum & air-intake by removing combustion chamber deposits and corrects balance of fuel and air in system. As a result it helps restore horsepower, increase fuel economy, reduce emissions, and helps vehicle start and idle smoother.
PREFORMANCE OIL CHANGE SERVICE
* Problem - High engine temperatures caused by heavy stop and go driving conditions lead to thermal breakdown of engine oil. Not all of the oil is removed during a drain and fill oil change. Deposits are left behind and form sludge and varnish in the engine resulting in smoke from the exhaust and increased oil usage.
* Solution - Removing oxidized particles and fluid contamination left behind from previous oil changes. Installing new oil and filter along with BG MOA(r)to fortify new oil for optimum performance and engine protection. As a result will be improve engine compression, increasing power and increasing fuel economy.
Click Here for Informational Videos
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Mark said this business provided good quality service. They are trustworthy and kept him updated along the way.
Service always the best and honest service from L & M.